With so many other avenues to access your potential customers, many businesses may be wondering: Is email marketing still as relevant as it used to be? The answer is simple: Yes, email marketing still plays a crucial role in digital marketing. An effective email marketing strategy will help you reach and connect with your target audience in a personalized manner and grow your sales without a significant financial investment. Email marketing tools remain an essential tool for businesses to reach their customer base. Read on to learn more about some reasons why email marketing remains critical in today’s world.
Reasons Why Email Marketing Is Crucial For Your Business
- Connect with customers in real-time: 54% of all emails were opened on a mobile device, making them a crucial part of planning any marketing strategy, as a rapidly growing number of consumers are using their mobile devices to access different types of information. I.e while they’re checking their emails, they may also be looking for a nearby spa, and you offer aesthetic services… Plus, well-designed emails offer the highest conversion rates on mobile compared to any other medium.
- Remaining connected with your audience: Emails help keep your customers continually informed, as consumers check their email whenever it’s convenient for them. Opening an email from your business will keep you on their mind, and maybe offer some services they need at the moment.
- It’s quantifiably measurable: Email marketing tools have the additional benefit of being easy to track. It’s easy to track delivery rates, unsubscribe rates, bounce rates, open rates, click-through rates, etc. This offers you a better understanding of what your consumers are responding to and how your email campaigns are working. Metrics are key for adjusting your tactics.
- People still engage: Email has been around as a form of communication for over four decades now! It’s remained a main choice of communication through the years because it’s established itself firmly in our culture to mean business.
- It’s cost-efficient: For small businesses with limited marketing budgets, email marketing is ideal for reaching a large number of consumers for pennies on the dollar. Email marketing offers extremely low cost-per-conversion rates, making it a wise decision to hire a digital marketing service to help you handle it.
- It’s highly targeted: Email marketing is important for lead nurturing, meaning that you can create different kinds of content to target each step in the buying cycle for your potential consumers.
- Raises brand awareness: While social media is highly prominent in today’s marketing scene, when it comes to brand awareness, email marketing is still king. Since having your potential customer’s email means that they’ve shown some level of interest already, you can use it to increase brand awareness by staying on top of their mind.
- Everyone uses email!: 91% of consumers use email, making it an incredible opportunity to reach customers. You can pretty much bet on the fact that your potential customer base uses email regularly, making it a key medium for reaching them on a regular basis.
Contact Us Today
In the era of social media, email marketing may not seem as relevant- but don’t fall into the trap of thinking it’s not as important as ever. If you’re looking for a cost-efficient way to reach your consumers, Affordable Digital Marketing offers effective email marketing services for your next marketing campaign. Call Affordable Digital Marketing to start growing your business and brand today!